If you are feeling a little glum today then why not get your ears round these truly dreadful e-commerce/marketing jokes? We have trawled the internet to find our favourites and might have adjusted a couple so they make sense. Let us know what you think and add your own if you know any good ones. Although we think we have had enough pirate ones.
1. Where is the best place to hide a body?
The second page of a Google search results.
2. Why did the marketeer get off the trampoline?
He was worried about his bounce rate.
3. eBay is so useless.
I tried to look up lighters but there were 13,749 matches.
4. Did you hear about the monkeys that shared an Amazon account?
They were prime mates.
5. I chatted with an online butcher shop today.
It was on Google Meet
6. I told my Grandpa that Amazon is the best place for shopping.
He just called me from Brazil.
7. What's a personality trait of a bad marketer?
They are anti-social
8. What is a pirate's favourite piece of marketing content?
9. How much does an influencer weigh?
10. What's a pirate's favourite thing about marketing?
We hope you enjoyed them one way or the other. Remember, we don’t take ourselves too seriously but we do take your success to heart. If you would like to find out why we keep our customers happy, then get in touch. We would love to help you grow your business.