Today, Rupert is going to share with you a powerful new tool that can help you boost your Shopify sales: the Shopify Bundles app.
With Shopify Bundles, you can easily create and manage product bundles, which are a great way to increase average order value and encourage impulse purchases. In this video, Rupert will show you how to get started with Shopify Bundles and how to use it to create a variety of different bundles that will appeal to your customers.
**We will also share some tips on how to promote your bundles and make sure they’re seen by as many people as possible. So if you’re looking for a way to increase your Shopify sales, then you’ll definitely want to check out Shopify Bundles.
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Shopify Bundles:
- Increase average order value: Bundles encourage customers to buy more products at one time, which can boost your average order value.
- Encourage impulse purchases: Customers are more likely to buy a bundle if they think they’re getting a good deal.
- Promote complementary products: Bundles are a great way to promote complementary products, such as accessories or add-ons.
- Increase customer satisfaction: Customers appreciate the convenience and value of bundles.
If you’re ready to start using Shopify Bundles to boost your sales, then be sure to watch this video until the end. I’ll show you everything you need to know to get started.
What is a product Bundle?
According to Shopify: A bundle is two or more products that are combined together and commonly offered at a discount. Selling bundles on your store can provide the following benefits:
- increase your average order value
- provide value in the form of curation to your customers
- pass along discounts to your customers
- clear out old inventory
- drive more visibility for your products