How to add users to Google my business
As a marketer, it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and tools available for businesses in order to maximize their success. One such tool that has been gaining traction with companies across all industries is Google My Business (GMB). This powerful online platform allows you to create and manage your business’s listing so that potential customers can easily discover you—regardless of what device or search engine they use. In this blog post, We will show you how to add a new user to your profile.
As with everything Google, they make changes so regularly it can be a struggle to keep up. This is why we have created this easy-to-use guide on how to add a new user to your GMB profile. As a tained marketing company it is important that we have unfettered access to our client’s social media and website accounts. One of the most important of which is the Google My Business Profile.
In order to access the profile you need to go in via a new way and in this blog we explain how:
- Put your company name into Google
- Your GMB profile will appear with lots of options.
- Click the three dots on the top right hand side
- This will produce a pop-up, select the top option.
- Choose “Business Profile Settings”
- Select “Managers”
- Add a new manager. Remember you can only control a GMB profile with a Gmail account so ensure you have one.